Monday, November 5, 2007

Haloween




Family,
Halloween has just passed and it was great fun! Our girls got WAY too much candy which is bad for Yeni and I who end up eating a portion of it for "the greater good". We did several activities for Halloween. We went to the Pumpkin patch with some people from our ward and the girls really had fun. Here are some pictures. We also had the Ward trunk-or-treat which was fun and had a dinner, games, and a haunted house for the kids. Well as this is my first blog I m going to make it short. I want this blog mainly to show pictures of the girls to everyone. I am going to start one more blog but that news will come later. I hope everyone is doing well. Love you!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Wayne & Yenny,

This is great, and really helps us all stay tuned in with what is happening with each other. Thanks!

HeatherPeine said...

Wayne,
I think this is great! I love the idea for the family blog too.

Love you,
Heather

Claudia said...

Thanks for starting this Wayne. It will help me to feel like I'm in touch. When something happens besides school; I'll post it. :o)

Grandma & Grandpa Hanchett said...

Dear Wayne & Yeni,
Great idea. We loved the pictures of the kids. Enjoyed the story of the lady. We never know when we touch someone and make a difference. That is why we keep trying!!!!!!! Keep up the good work. I'll write more at another time but we are busy today.
Love to all of you.
Grandma & Grandpa Hanchett

Grandma & Grandpa Hanchett said...

Dear Wayne & Yenni
Great idea. We have the HFK family site also but not many people use it. I will write more here when I have more time. Right now, we are bu I enjoyed your story about the lady. We never know when something we do will touch someone and result in a positive reaction. That's why we keep trying!!!!!!!!!
Enjoyed the pictures of the kids. We love each and every one of you.
Grandma & Grandpa Hanchett

HeatherPeine said...

hey you need to update your blog!